Sunday, March 23, 2008

Objective of this blog.

Well, this is the first post for this blog. I have created this blog to post the different problems with their solutions that I have encountered during the software installations development.
We know that there are many resources available then what is the need to do so. I felt its need so that I have all information organized at one place that is searchable also. And posts contains only those problems for which I have found solutions. So if you find the problem you are facing on this blog, it is certain that you find solution too.
Secondly to reply to posts especially in macrovision community, I can simply provide the link instead of typing the entire content.
I hope that blog meets its objective.
Any comments/suggestions/correction related to the posts will be highly appreciated.

No comments: